Friday, September 12, 2008

Mom


I talked to my mom today. I talk to her almost every day.

Sometimes I get stressed out if I don't call her because I know (or think) that it stresses her out. I don't know why such mundaine things stress me out. But they do.

My mom is my best friend, closest confidant and alway....ALWAYS...picks my side. I love her and she loves me unconditionally. It's great to have someone on my side all of the time. It's been that way since my childhood, teen-age years and adulthood. Lots of daughters have ups and downs with their mom's but I think my relationship with my ma is pretty much always UP.

Don't get me wrong, we have our spats. But they never last longer than a day. And they are always about something stupid. One spat lasted a few days, but I was kinda trashed when I pissed her off so she forgave me. She's the best.

My mom a.k.a. "The Suz" has a great sense of humor! God, how we laugh together. She's a super-fantastic photographer and writer. I wish I had half her talent. She swears like a trucker, cooks like Julia child , and decorates better than anyone I've seen on HGTV! And...she ALWAYS has a great bottle of wine chilled! She's the bomb.

Her faults? Well, they are faults I admire. Don't diss my mama!

So...that's it for now about ma. Just wanted to write a little somethin' somethin' about her.

No comments: