Monday, May 4, 2009

Color My World

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been UNmotivated when it comes to writing.

I have to be motivated. And, as I have said, I have been very, very UNmotivated.

I have been consumed with work. I wake up to work. I work during the day and think about work when I go to sleep at night. Work, work, work. It doesn't motivate me but it does sometimes consume me. Ever feel that way?

So. Let's go back in time a little bit. I'll fill you out as to where I have been and what I've been up to.

Easter was great.

Mike and I went to my mom's house on Easter Saturday to help her prepare for Easter Sunday. The only problem was that she was already prepared. OVERLY-FIRKIN-PREPARED! There wasn't a thing for us to do! Even dessert was done! My mom is so organized and "prepared" she should and would qualify as a bonified Eagle Scout. "Be Prepared."

I got a bug-up-my-butt and wanted to color Easter eggs. I was surprised when I asked mom if she wanted to color eggs and she said "no". She used to love to do that sort of stuff and that is why I still want to do it now. I love artsy-crafty kind of stuff. It brings back great childhood memories and memories of coloring eggs with my kids when they were little (and not so little). Coloring eggs at Easter is a tradition. It's a tradition for me. So I did. And Mike, like the good sport he is, joined me!


Aren't they pretty!?!


We made an egg for EVERYONE. I was in a delightful, egg-coloring, heaven!!

Red, green, orange, yellow, and Mikes-special- stipes.

Then I made.....deviled eggs. Good-bye pretty eggs. Hello scrump-dilly-isous!

Soooo, Easter has come and passed. Blah, blah, blah.


No comments: