My Imperfections....Love Me or Don't.
1. When my kids were little I would pour them a bowl of cereal and pass out on the couch watching Rainbow Bright while they ate breakfast.
2. When my kids were school aged, I'd send them out the door to WALK to school , go back to bed, wake up at 2:25 and pick them up at 2:30. Hey! At least I picked them up.
3. When my kids were teenagers and didn't come home at curfew, I'd go out in my pajamas and wet hair to find them, humiliate them and bring them home.
4. I let dishes sit in my sink for four or five days.
5. I wear the same socks for three days in a row.
6. I hate deodorant. It makes my armpits itch. I'd rather smell like B.O.
7. Sometimes I sleep in the same shirt and bra I wore all day....AND the day before!
8. I rarely make my bed.
9. I floss my teeth with plastic bags.
10. I roll out of bed, throw on clothes, don't brush my hair or put on makeup and go to work on some mornings.
11. I do not take daily showers or baths. I bathe/shower every other day...sometimes every other, other day.
12. I can't figure out my Religion.
13. I don't balance my checkbook....ever!
14. I hate that I love to procrastinate.
15. I am addicted to the Food Channel.